Confidence: 5 Ways to Grow Business Confidence and Banish Self-Doubt and Negativity
How to: 5 Ways to Grow Business Confidence, Banish Self-Doubt and Negativity
Where you do start: 5 Ways to Grow Business Confidence, Banish Self-Doubt and Negativity
- In Life There are No Rules, Only Results. Let Go of Outside Influences. Take Back Control.
You are imperfectly perfect, own that. Life is full of lessons, not rules. And lessons are subjective, not finite. Ironically, life has this funny way of letting you know what’s working for you and what isn’t. You can literally feel it! Follow your intuition and stay true to your values and core beliefs, regardless of what others think. Doing so puts you back in the driver’s seat and puts you back in control releasing self-doubt. You feel good about being you again!
- Your first task in gaining more self-confidence is to let go of societal roles and expectations (both of yourself and others). There are so many influences in our lives consciously and subconsciously dictating what we should and shouldn’t do.
- We can set the parameters of expectation in our work lives and those around us. However, it’s up to an individual to choose to succeed or fail. It’s not our job to tell others how to fit into our ideals. It’s our job to foster and encourage our family, friends, employees, and clients… but not to control them. Let go of what you believe they should be doing and let people be who they are. It’s liberating.
Doing so allows you to take back control of your own life because you are no longer worrying about other people’s thoughts and opinions about how you live your life. In fact, you’ve released yourself of any negative karma you’ ve subconsciously been creating. It’s liberating.
“Confidence is being able to forge a new path without a safety net.”Michele Ciola
4. A lot of what we believe about ourselves and others comes from critical influences we’ve endured throughout our lives.
When being judged there seems to be justification in judging others. Unfortunately this ridicule and constant criticism is a viscous cycle that never ends. It creates a cyclone of negativity (and subconsciously creates drama in your life.) People will often create unrealistic work ethics and relationship expectations basing feelings towards others on a need for perfectionism or to fit in.
Sadly, the more we judge others, the more we condemn ourselves.
- Practice the Power of Positivity. Be Your Own Best Friend.
How do you start? By using the daily affirmations below and practicing telling yourself good things, both in your mind and out loud. There’s no place for negativity in your life. Exercise your mind – Look in the mirror daily and repeat after me:
- I am amazing!
- I’ve got this!
- You rock!
- Look at all you’ve been through and you survived!
- Here you are kicking butt and taking names!
- You go with your amazing self!
I use the journal below every day to keep in confidence and gratitude.
5 Ways to Grow Business Confidence, Banish Self-Doubt and Negativity
- Why shouldn’t you ask your potential client for the sale?
Is it because of fear? Do you not want to seem too pushy? Are you worried about what they think about you? You will not get the sale if you can’t have meaningful dialogue which sometimes can be difficult.
- Are you trying not to offend / upset others?
Is it possible you know changes need to be made in your business, or in your relationships but you don’t want to tip the apple cart because it will change the dynamics of how things are run. Is it worth the risk to fix what’s wrong or to say ‘no’ to solutions and continue hoping things eventually sort themselves out?
- Are you afraid of confrontation?
Fear of confrontation limits you and your financial success as well as the success of your personal relationships. Your thoughts, feelings, and ideas are valid. Sharing them is part of life.
- Do you fear consequences?
What are the true consequences of making a decision. Make a pros and cons list and listen to your intuition. By asking if fear is a driving force, we can eliminate a lot of guess work and take better risks leading to a significant increase in confidence. This is especially important in our relationships because it gives us clarity of what our fear is based on.
The upside of fear is faith.
5 Ways to Grow Business Confidence,Banish Self-Doubt and Negativity
Want to learn other proven Pinterest strategies?
In getting the most out of Pinterest, I invite you to our Pinterest 5 Day FREE Training You can sign up below Simply add your name and email address below to be automatically added to our FREE upcoming Pinterest training.