How to get Traffic From Pinterest Using Free Stock Photography Sites
There are several bank-breaking mistakes I see daily, and it’s by an act of God that these folks aren’t feeling the financial pinch, but don’t let that lull you into a false sense of security.
Instead, learn to do it the right way. Below you will find the graphics mistakes to avoid and how to avoid them.
Top three mistakes to avoid for your Brand.
I’ve mentioned the following:
- Using low-quality resolution Google images
- Spending too much time searching the perfect images, instead of using the sites like Pexels and Pixabay that has free stock Photography images organized by categories and using filters.
- Using overly Popular stock Photography images. Deposit Photos have them categorized by popularity. This feature should help you avoid over-saturated images.
Here are an additional 8 Stylish Royalty Free Websites to find images for your brand.
Ten ways to use stock images for your Brand.
- Pinterest pins images for your content.
- Blog posts images
- Featured image for your blog posts
- Facebook feed and ads
You’re going to learn the many ways you can stand out above your competition while using the same images they use a special nuance about the Pinterest/search engine relationship your everyday experts either don’t know themselves or they’re simply not telling you. I know… I train the experts. 😉
Now make sure you check the Canva Social Media Templates and start growing your business…
We are glad you are here and making us part of your day.
Do you wish to put the power of Pinterest to boost your business with traffic, but most likely you aren’t sure HOW?
That’s because you may need to use a different strategy when it comes to creating powerful attractive pin images, your potential ideal clients will find valuable enough to incite them to visit your site.
This is why I created this checklist…
Cheers to Your Success,
* This post contain affiliate links. Please see my disclaimer policy for more details.