Pinterest is an Amazing Powerhouse When You Know How to Use it.
Some Pinterest myths to dispel are viability in the marketplace, gender-bias, and affinity to appeal to crafters and hobby-lobby-homemakers.
We are the myths busters debunking these myths once and for all!
Let’s get started with the 5 top Pinterest Myths to stop believing in.
1. Pinterest is a social media site to connect with like-minded followers
2. Pinning 50-200 images daily will get you more followers.
What you are actually doing is creating a full time volunteering work for yourself!!!
We share growth strategies on this in the Pinterest Visual Marketing program
3. You’ve got to “share the love” and repin 80% of other pinner’s content on your boards, and only 20% of your own to be successful, stay in Pinterest’s good graces, and to get other influencers to like you and maybe repin your stuff.
4. Rename boards to make it easier, and delete pins and boards.
Here are 3 top reasons when your should delete your pins and boards
5. Pinterest is just for pictures.
Throw away the ill-conceived notions of Pinterest just being for stay-at-home moms, women planning their weddings or creatives who have nothing better to do. Otherwise you’ll be leaving valuable traffic and SEO on the table. Instead focus on curating valuable content your readers will appreciate.
Want to learn:
Other proven Pinterest strategies?
In getting the most out of Pinterest, I invite you to our Pinterest 5 Day FREE Training You can sign up below
Simply add your name and email address below to be automatically added to our FREE upcoming Pinterest training.